Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lung Transplant, Anyone?


This flu is getting ridiculous. I'm mostly better, but it keeps lingering and lingering ... At 9:00 I'm calling the pharmacy because I think I have a refill of Zithromax on file down there. With the kids off school for spring break, I don't want to go to the doc. That would be two rings of a three ring circus too many.

Masada was picked up by Shareef of Adopt a Special Kid yesterday. I hope it brings them lots of funding and finds a great home with someone who will be a repeat customer.

I worked on the woven bezel that Lisa Barth has created a tutorial for yesterday. It was a great tute, though my hands are tired and crampy from the flu and it was all I could do to finish it. I did it in colored wire instead of precious metal because I wanted to practice without wasting several dollars worth of silver wire. It turned out pretty good, I learned a lot about what not to do, and I definitely want to try it again, perhaps at art class today.

2 comments:

  1. Great wrap from Lisa's tut. I got that nasty cold 3wks ago and despite taking two days off from work, managed to share it with other co-workers, urgh! Hope it clears up for you, pronto :)

    ReplyDelete